HCH 0.54% 93.5¢ hot chili limited

Agree. I bought back into HCH recently figuring the Cortadera...

1. 52 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5

Agree. I bought back into HCH recently figuring the Cortadera North results were due but I'm starting to wonder like others on this forum whether CE has what it takes to take this in the right direction. I sincerely hope so, its a great story but like BRB which I also own while there is a great resource management has failed to excite the market which is pretty poor in this day and age.
    Quite a few of the stocks you mentioned are on sale now...Ill be very interested to see what happens to the markets this week and whether what has been happening in the US with the panic over the Wallstreetbets fiasco triggers a huge selloff.

in the meantime... one for you to look at.... LEX (Lefroy Exploration)....Professional, lean team. Tight share structure with 18.7% owned by Gold Fields and 18% owned by Board Cashed up ($4M raised late last year at 24c) for now with a bunch of interesting drill targets on 100% owned ground and drilling underway. Gold Fields earning 70% defining covered gold targets with air core drilling, targets to be drilled this year. Potential here analagous to Musgrave ground with several v. promising targets defined. Gold Fields have a plus 2M ozs discovery just north of the J/V ground. Share price currently 20c and Mkt Cap around $25M Looks cheap to me and worth a punt.Yes I agree with you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
93.5¢
Change
0.005(0.54%)
Mkt cap ! $141.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
95.5¢ 97.5¢ 93.5¢ $324.7K 338.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1069 93.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
96.0¢ 2001 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.