HCH 0.51% 97.0¢ hot chili limited

Hi Guys, Long term hold of HCH here started the journey back in...

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Hi Guys, Long term hold of HCH here started the journey back in 2016, so I suppose you could say I've been waiting a while... For me, Tier 1 status can't come quick enough.

I don't like to cross-promote, but having just read this thread I thought I'd share my other major holding that's also waiting to pop with massive potential. Have a look at (RLT) Renergen Ltd it's has an extremely tight register on the ASX also duel listed on SA exchange. It's a renewable energy business currently drilling for Helium at their Virginia Gas Project

I will keep it short and sweet as your best doing your own research. But Key points are as follows...

- The Virginia Gas Project contains one of the richest helium concentrations recorded globally, with proven readings of up to 12%. To give you an idea of scale... Currently, the best helium concentration in the world is in the United States with an average concentration of just 0.35% across the country so this thing is a beast!
    - They have also developed the ground-breaking Cryo-Vacc, which enables the safe transportation of (covid) vaccines at the required extremely low temperatures and for periods of up to 30 days, without the need for any power supply using helium in liquid form.
    - They also have a huge LNG project for converting trucks from diesel to natural gas

- Market cap of $128M
    - Drill Results-Q1
    - Updated Reserves and Resources-Q1
    - Phase 1 of production is expected later this year

Their CEO Stefano Marani is excellent and unlike HCH their updates are regular and their website outlines upcoming timelines and milestones in a great manner (something I wish Hot Chilli would do) https://www.renergen.co.za/renergen-projects/milestones/

I could go on and on but please do your own research and make your own decisions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.