HCH 0.53% 93.0¢ hot chili limited

@Trufflehunter@1OldGreyFartreply not working.Evening, Truffle...

1. 711 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1089
    @Trufflehunter@1OldGreyFart
    reply not working.
    Evening, Truffle and OGF,
    I'll just add my 2 cents worth and also my opinion on the BOD plans.

Truffle, CE stated in the video that they plan to do a Business Scoping Study to find the value of the water asset. He continued to state "think of it as a PFS", note it's not a PFS but more to value project to flog off to xyz (Newmont and Tech?) by years end.

OGF, I get your pessimism, we have both been here for years and seen the lack of traction going forward. However, there are a few competing issues now, land aquistions and the water business. The business model that started out as copper is now a multifacited enterprise, do I agree with the way it is going and turning out? No, but it is where we are at and we employ the BOD to do the right thing by US share holders (well we hope). We will have our say come the AGM, some will vote accordingly, but at the end of the day, think bigger picture! CE will not get this project over the line, he lacks the skills sets, however what he has to do is obtain the best value out of the water PFS and sell it hard.
    I agree with Superman here, this will be our cash cow out of this mess. Lets just say he get $500M. That will be half of our Copper Capex, fund the rest! No dilution to shareholders then. I will also state though, I hope CE gets a really good water BOA or maybe (say) a 20% stake in the new water business. Obviously we need to keep something here to feed into our copper business.

Drilling. Yes very disappointing. We are cashed up and still no rigs turning to sure up the 1Bt Tier1 project. Spruked so many times, but still not quite there!
    However with copper price pull back and the serious run yet to really kick in, maybe it's just not CEs main game at the moment, land and water are!
    Just saying. I am sure that the big boys know what we have, so IMO no rush to spend big on rigs, just yet.

As for the land consolidation, it's a work in progress. OGF you were pumping this not to long ago! Again, I don't overly agree with it, but it will certainly assist in the bargaining power come T/O time! In my opinion, a T/O will occur within the next FY.
    MnA has started and whilst we will not be first that the big boys grab, we WILL be on their list!

I get people are pissed, but at the end of the day HC is not going to fix the issue. Try to think bigger picture and have a little more patience (waited long enough now, a bit long won't hurt), as this will have returns, one day, hopefully by years end we'll know.
    Not making excuses for CE, this is all with my own crystal ball. haha

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
93.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.53%)
Mkt cap ! $140.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
94.0¢ 95.0¢ 93.0¢ $245.6K 262.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1071 93.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
96.0¢ 2001 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.