HCH 3.13% 99.0¢ hot chili limited

per BigGmoney "Let me be clear. Wind, solar, batteries and...

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 293
    per BigGmoney "Let me be clear. Wind, solar, batteries and electric cars are disastrous for the environment. I am an expert on the topic. Nuclear power is the only viable solution. I don't expect you to believe me but I do not like to see falsehoods go unchallenged."

That statement should not go unchallenged, because it is only in parts of Australia and the USA that that sort of nonsense gets published.

Shareholders in HCH have invested on the basis that climate change is real and something needs to be done about it. In years to come we will all accept that coal and gas powered equipment needs to be replaced with an electric equivalent.

As to whether that electricity will be applied by solar and wind or by fission or hydrogen is somewhat debatable, but fission hasn't yet worked whereas solar and wind work well. I suspect that by the time that fission (if it ever works) or hydrogen get a run, the Wind and Solar horse will have bolted.

But statements like "Wind, solar, batteries and electric cars are disastrous for the environment." are simply nonsense and should be called out for what they are.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.030(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $149.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
98.5¢ $1.01 96.0¢ $198.0K 201.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28380 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.02 2015 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.