HCT 0.00% 1.0¢ holista colltech limited

Hi Guys,I am really worried about this news article as HCT gave...

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Hi Guys,

I am really worried about this news article as HCT gave the distribution agreement to a company that allegedly has ties to Tony Mockbel and someone getting beaten up with a baseball bat as well as Money laundering (As stated in the Age Article below).

https://www.theage.com.au/national/victoria/accused-mokbel-money-launderer-linked-to-10m-bid-to-clean-hands-20200514-p54t49.html

The HTC SP before the announcement of the Nasal Balm product was 11 cents on the 6th of February 2020. Skin Elements are our sole Australian distributer of the Nasal Balm product.

The above news article that resulted in Skin Elements (SKN) being frozen on the ASX while investigated if proven true could have implications for HTC.

I also would like to know what due dilligence was done on Skin Elements before the deal and how they were funded. I would also be keen to understand how they were connected and if they have any other associations with people involved with Skin Elements in other parts of their business and for how long?

I also find it curious how the Ooh Medical company was just set up at the end of last year and does not have a completed website.

I sold today as there is too much risk for me here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.