HCT 0.00% 0.7¢ holista colltech limited

HCT CHART READY TO BREAKOUT coming off a triple bottom, page-100

1. 585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    Be patient. Everyone by now knows the doctor can't sell a squirt to save his own children, and I hope ASIC take him out of action because he's too incompetent to even see that he's incompetent and will never step down on his own. I'm sure an announcement of his departure is worth at least one bag. However, the tests on these products are real and they have been passing them with flying colours, that still leaves the door open for big opportunities - though the clock is truly ticking now.

Do they not have patents on Path-Away and the M3 system? I'm not sure its so easy for a Chinese (or any other) company to produce something similar and run with it. They'd either need to buy Path-Away to go with the system or produce a whole new formula and run it through all the testing and certifications. Path-away has been around for over around 9 years now, so the safety of the formula has longitudinal use standing. If there were any concerns with it there would have been law suits by consumers. I'm frustrated too, but they have so many horses in the race there is a good chance at least that one will make a decent run.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.951M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 197656 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 464347 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.