HCT 0.00% 0.5¢ holista colltech limited

HCT CHART READY TO BREAKOUT coming off a triple bottom, page-128

1. 585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    With the TGA they have to demonstrate its effective for the intended application or applications. If they want to use this thing in the M3 HVAC systems they have to demonstrate to the TGA that it's effective at killing the airborne virus, not that it can just kill it if it's rubbed on your hands. It would be a wasted opportunity if they don't go to that extent, and I can't imagine them not doing that given the announcement stated they were doing studies for airborne use to back up the claims. Keep in mind, some vaccines passed by the TGA are only 70% effective, so we're not looking for 100% to be passed as a therapeutic good. Many products for other diseases and illnesses get the stamp with far less effectiveness. But obviously, the higher the effectiveness, coupled with safety, the easier it will be to market and sell the product to corporate and government entities. I think they've given up selling this to the general population. As good or as safe as it might be, it can't compete on price with good old alcohol. We'd have to see mass health problems from alcohol use before sufficient masses flock to natural alternatives. If you can't just walk into Woolie's or Coles and any chemist to buy it off the shelf you're not going to sell much online. I could buy Detol from just about anywhere, and in reality it does the job for sanitising hands, but it's a different game when we start thinking about inhaling it, rubbing it up our nose or putting it on our lips. I called an announcement for mid - end of March based on the timeframe and guidelines from the TGA. Fingers crossed it will be soon, and maybe it can't come soon enough.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.394M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $1.101K 220.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1737805 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 414325 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.