HCT 0.00% 0.5¢ holista colltech limited

One fact that shareholders need to take on board is the last...

1. 3,543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1025

One fact that shareholders need to take on board is the last Quarterly Report.

IMO the company has stabilised with enough cash for the next 140 odd quarters.

At 4.9c the share price was a bargain basement IMO and this happened directly after 8 Mercantias ( or however you spell their name) spat the dumby about Holista saying they were disappointed with their performance. What else was Holista meant to say??? They were happy with their non performance.

I believe the owners of 8M sold out their shares and this IMO put HCT in to an oversold position and therefore in reality we have only really clawed back the oversold price prior to that sell down when we were at around 6.5c

HCT has several divisions and IMO the LOW GI intellectual property based on the GLOBAL PANDEMIC in OBESITY and DIABIETIES is worth 100s of millions of dollars if not billions of dollars to HCT.

Add the Collagen, the M3, the Path-Away Agent, the Supplements and in the last company presentation the company refer to test kits.

At a market cap of less than $19m I feel we are undervalued based on what we have. Yes things have been progressing slowly but Rome wasnt built in a day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.394M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 179137 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 282891 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.