HCT 16.7% 0.5¢ holista colltech limited

It has nothing to do with evidence. Court systems are backed up....

1. 585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    It has nothing to do with evidence. Court systems are backed up. It would take no more than a couple of days to highlight the evidence before a Judge with the allegations they have made. If they have laid the charges they already have the evidence. the charges are based on the evidence they have, not the evidence they are looking for. In any case, it was clear from ASCICs announcement they are weighing towards actions against the Doc and not the company. The Doc has his own representation that will not be funded by the company. The days of hiding behind a corporate veil for directors and officers has been long gone. Punishing a company for wrongs of the directors (where they have used the company for personal gains) is like punishing a hostage for getting abducted. Most legislative instruments (if not all) now separate individual culpability from company culpability.

HCT won't get away scott free, but I don't believe the punishment against the company is going to be as severe as the punishment for the Doc. I believe it adds an element of risk, but for me it's not a show stopper. In fact, if they can remove him from the company it might even get the show rolling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $1.673M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $321 64.21K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 220168 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 462891 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.