HCT 0.00% 0.5¢ holista colltech limited

I agree with some of your comments however a targeted sale is...

1. 3,543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1025
    I agree with some of your comments however a targeted sale is not an actual sale. If they had said we will have XXX$'s in sales and they did not achieve this then fair enough. Every company has Targets to meet each week, month, quarter etc and that is normal practice. When you have situations when you are unable to obtain raw materials, bottles etc plus transport restrictions riots lock downs etc etc then these are factors out of ones control.

With respect to your comment about changing the announcement to Feline Strain Im not sure if this is what ASIC are investigating after reading through their statement. It was with respect to a video that was put up on the internet and you can correct me if I am wrong about this. It is my understanding that HCT did not put the video up it was from a third party whom HCT had no control over.

In any event IMO it is best to let the process take its normal course and se what the results and or findings are at the conclusion. Everyone can only speculate at this point in time and people like Hasra that continuously down ramp and try and use scare tactics people should be wary of their intentions IMO as I believe HCT is good buying t these levels.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.394M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $1.101K 220.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1737805 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 414325 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.