HCT 30.0% 2.6¢ holista colltech limited

HCT CHART READY TO BREAKOUT coming off a triple bottom, page-97

1. 4,901 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 818

I now tend to agree, if we have not sold a single M3 system anywhere else in the world apart from the US, even with a N listed product to use, when the market is screaming for it, with Airconditioning systems being placed as one of the major concern area's then its not going to happen. And in regards to the Nasal Balm, it states its potential release to the market Q2 2021, so we could be waiting another 3 months or more, same with the wipes, but the Covid outbreak is starting to show signs of control, and you know what, they haven't had to use any of our gear to get it reducing, Natshield was pumped to sell millions last year, but never happened, and it is still not happening, i have now unfortunately come to the conclusion that HCT just like to ride on the coat tails of others announcements but provide very little from their end in sales, i will continue to hold and hope for another price spike.
    ps i wonder if we will ever get the fogging results from the Airports,
    and now we have give eigth mercatus the ass there goes our link to Chopra foundation, so who is actually selling any of our Covid related products?
    and what about all of the incentive shares that were given out to employees, for the development of markets for Natshield in Europe, and all over the world none of which have yielded a cent to the company. looks like it is now just a Bread company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.006(30.0%)
Mkt cap ! $7.248M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.6¢ 2.0¢ $8.989K 400.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 96608 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.