HCT 0.00% 1.0¢ holista colltech limited

Hi ImmetodayI'm not here to tell you what to do, but I figure I...

1. 790 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 562
    Hi Immetoday

I'm not here to tell you what to do, but I figure I weigh-in as this non-stop discussion about what is in effect regarding a personal decision to sell, is dragging on much longer than it needs to be.

Bottom line, you sold last week which for me you have every right to. The fact the SP has fallen since is indeed some form of ST validation for you which if this is what you are after, then well done on your trade, as at the end of the day we are all here to make money. I disagree with anyone that bags others out due to them buying or selling but this is just my opinion.

Now, the market is full of emotion whether many care to admit it or not. Pride, ego, self-validation and self-assurance runs rampant. Anyone that disagrees with this has clearly not been in the market long enough. You have admitted that you are hanging around as you want to feel like you made the right decision to sell. Fair enough, you want that validation and for me, it's a telling sign that there is some insecurity with your decision to sell, especially as you admitted you'd be happy to buy back in if we hear news. I'm not saying you made the wrong decision, but I can agree with many posters that have said if you were satisfied with your sell, not for our sake, but for your own there shouldn't be any reason to hang around and continually comment, but as I say, you have a right to if you are hoping to feed your self-validation. I think we have all been there at one point or another.

However, whether you realise it or not, you comments have extended into the down-ramping realm. I get what you mean to an extent that you are merely responding to others posting about you. However, whether it's reactive or intended, your comments surrounding telling some posters that the SP WILL go lower, "meanwhile, over at WNB WE see a 9% rise" (which to be fair equates to 1 pip and based on buyer/seller ratio you couldn't sell at a 9% profit as I type this", condescendingly highlight how you made a profit while others are going to lose money etc etc (you get the point), are contradictory to your comments that you hope HCT does well and is only following the stock just to see how it goes in the next few weeks. I noticed that you have commented on HCT a lot more in the last 3 days than you did over the presumed longer time-frame you actually held HCT. interesting.

As I say above, maybe you don't realise what you are saying is down-ramping, but regardless, at the end of the day, if you are reacting to what others are posting, this is on you. This is an anonymous forum so you have no reason to take things personally especially if you have already sold-out. You can just walk away, but it appears you are committed to ensuring others understand that selling last week was indeed the best decision to make if you consider all your subjectively understood observations.

Note to others - just let him be. He is right that no amount of posting will really influence SP. A lot of emotion painted in his posts so if he needs this to feel like he has had a small win with a ST trade then so be it. No skin of my back. BUT, I made this long post because I've come on here to see some productive posts on the company (regardless of ST price movements) and frankly I'm getting a bit tired of this schoolyard back and forth. Let's keep discussion on the company and nothing more.

Good luck to you Immetoday, with a bit more experience, you will become less emotional about your investment decisions where can you buy and sell with a bit more freedom. Trust me, it's exhausting following companies you don't hold just to make you feel better about yourself. Hope you make money wherever you invest it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.