HCT 0.00% 1.3¢ holista colltech limited

HCT CHART upward indication, page-342

1. 512 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    They have already stated they have multiple certifications being processed to advertise has “Killing Covid-19” in multiple countries. So to me, a lot of things currently waiting in the background to get going. You aren’t going to invest any money in advertising until you have the approval in place.

hopefully they are securing good supply chains, increased production capabilities and hopefully the testing at the CDC is showing new sings Path-Away can be used to help aid in treatment.

US once again back over 30,000 new cases, UK and South America are getting slammed and they are taking about opening back up.

Imraan Ladak is on to something with creating this Hygiene Society. It’s what we are going to need to keep operational moving forward, plus I would be interested to know about colds, flus in general. Maybe creating a Hygiene Society will actually improve health and lower sickness in general.

To me, a natural solution is the long term product we need. It’s now classed as a Disinfectant also. It’s the safest way for us all to move forward.

it is frustrating to see the SP drop. It’s just going to take time to build sales, distribution and change current ideals on what we should use with in government and Health bodies of multiple countries. The long game, is going to look extremely positive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.624M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 272176 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 103536 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.