HCT 8.00% 2.3¢ holista colltech limited

@JKwan It's a good point you make.I'm a holder of zoono as well,...

1. 59 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    @JKwan It's a good point you make.

I'm a holder of zoono as well, and while Zoono did have issues with distribution recently they do seem to be almost back up and running at almost 100% now.

That being said. I strongly believe there's a place for both Zoono AND the path-away products in the current market. Once people become more comfortable with the idea of an alcohol-free sanitizer (which they will be because more and more people are noticing the detrimental affects to their skin with repetitive use of alcohol based sanitizers) then people will turn to the non-alcohol options (i.e. zoono and natshield).

There will always need to be an alternative natural form of a product in the market, and natshield will be it.

Someone posted a while ago about the idea of spraying natshield on fruits/veg once you buy it from the supermarket. If there's one thing this pandemic has taught us it is about how easily germs can spread, and I'd like to see it be the norm that people use natshield to clean their foods. You can't do this with zoono.

A natural product will always have demand because there are always people who:
    - Just don't like chemicals
    - Are allergic to chemicals
    - Get irritation from repetitive use of some chemicals (i.e. contact dermatitis)
    - Want something which is SAFE to consume.

A natural product reduces ALL of these risks. A lot of people always mention the alcohol-free aspect of natshield being the most important, but rather its the all natural component which is the real point of difference in my opinion.
    Last edited by stevogate13: 01/05/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.002(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.412M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $480 20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24000 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 742781 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.