HCT 0.00% 1.3¢ holista colltech limited

HCT chart, page-133

1. 811 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 256
    You are speaking the truth when you say the company has over the last five years been a bonsai. They have always kept the register tight and the share price in the same trading range, just raising enough capital for the next R & D project. repeat over and over.. Each announcement is enough to string investors along but never delivering something material that would shoot this up. This is the reason since buying back in Feb I have been waiting for some kind of sales numbers something that would pour fuel on the small fire that HCT is and cause it to explode. metaphorically speaking.

It's got all the potential in the world, the best management you could want for our sector.. The best story about what we can achieve etc. Literally the only thing missing that so many people don't realise is the sales figures. That's why we aren't booming. I know everybody says patience but what about the poor buggers who have held this over the last 3 years. They have probably seen this same thing happening over and over.

This has literally no downside from here. But if management release another announcement that is about some awesome new possible use for one of their products or even an entirely new product.. Then it will be clear they are still doing the same thing they have been doing for the last 7 years. I really hope this isn't the case & the Dr is sincere when he says this is the year for them to put their decades work out into the world

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.624M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 272176 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 103536 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.