HCT 0.00% 0.6¢ holista colltech limited

I dont know of any other sanitiser company which is currently...

1. 3,612 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1220
    I dont know of any other sanitiser company which is currently undertaking the following - a positive result here will be huge.

"While this test done in the United Kingdom, allows us to conclude that “Natshield™ kills 99.99% of coronaviruses” or more specifically “Natshield™ kills 99.99% of surrogate of Covid-19”, we are now testing versus the actual SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) at a CDC approved laboratory."

On top of that the huge scarcity and subsequent price gouging on bulk alcahol and ethanol has been severly understated for obvious reasons and is raising HCT's competitors prices and lessening their profit margins - being an all natural product that HCT has formulated this is going to be a huge advantage going forward as costs continue to rise for alcahol/ethanol based producers.

I feel the following information deserved an announcement in its own right but that's at the discretion of the company as its not particularly material information - The paragraph i have highlighted is key and on top of the Hong Kong trials currently underway which im certain are seeing positive results, Japan, Singapore and UAE are going to be huge markets going forward as they are very wealthy places and Natshield fits in perfectly with the clean green image these countries strongly promote.

hct2605noANN.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.672M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 233131 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 282891 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.