HCT 0.00% 2.4¢ holista colltech limited

HCT chart, page-149

1. 3,612 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1220
    Thanks for that link, really interesting article - i would like to highlight two points in it, firstly - it is recommending surfaces are sprayed every two hours - with Natshield currently undergoing trials worldwide and at just a 3% inclusion of path-away has been confirmed to last 2-3 hours, this is the all natural solution - and while the article recommends ethanol or bleach, read between the lines of the next picture...

ausnzrules.png

https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/44985951/single

I feel the following information deserved an announcement in its own right but that's at the discretion of the company as its not particularly material information - The paragraph i have highlighted is key and on top of the Hong Kong trials currently underway which im certain are seeing positive results, Japan, Singapore and UAE are going to be huge markets going forward as they are very wealthy places and Natshield fits in perfectly with the clean green image these countries strongly promote.

Now correlate that information with this part....

ausnzrulesa.png

Anyone else see a few of same countries appearing as related to the previous picture ? Is not hard to work out where this is headed and what markets they are targeting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.691M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $571 23.81K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9829 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 133252 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.16am 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.