HCT 0.00% 0.7¢ holista colltech limited

I have to disagree, under normal circumstances the holders of...

1. 32 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    I have to disagree, under normal circumstances the holders of HCT would sounds demanding asking for regular market updates. The current market is on a V shaped rebound and HCT is currently involved in a product which is extremely relevant given the current conditions. If you look at a lot of other companies their updates have increased during this time, they have been keeping their holders informed, even if it is as little as showing they have maintain operation during the covid outbreak. Now HCT has given some ANNs but they have also "eledgidly" told holders that they will be releasing ANN on particular dates about particular things. If this is true than they have failed to meet their own targets of communication. I would not typically take what is said on HC as gospel and assume that people have not actually spoken with reps however in this instance I don't think it is difficult to believe that HCT has let us down with ANN release as it would not be the first time. Again I believe many people are in the same boat as I, great it's a great product run by intellectually intelligent people, on a communication and operations perspective have been dismal at best.
    As I have said previously, I don't want an ANN for the rockets but the longer they disappoint the market with no news, the lower we sump and the longer it takes to get to where we should be!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.951M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 197656 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 464347 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.