HCT 8.00% 2.3¢ holista colltech limited

HCT chart, page-252

1. 1,857 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 919
    It's not good that's for sure. I just hope when the quarterly is out this starts to move. People on here forget its all market psychology, I have seen many companies with very positive cashflow still have very low share prices since people didn't want to touch the stock due to mostly management and idiots. I hope this doesn't happen with this. This should be moving hard on the basis that news is coming but its starting to act like a real dog. I was about to buy another 80,000 this morning but i might wait until volume kicks in a little more. I know this company will one day move but unfortunately its never going to be at its best or get to its 100 percent, or share price capability since its run but self-centered people who don't listen. This really could, if run well return 100 percent of what it should and be like a zno but at this stage, we would be lucky to even be a shell of how that company is progressing. This isn't down ramping and I'm holding on and now I'm above 600,000 shares at 16.5 average, its just being real, and it's just disappointing. But I'm sure all shareholders will get a good return it just won't be what it should be if that makes sense.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.002(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.412M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $480 20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24000 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 742781 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.