HCT 0.00% 2.4¢ holista colltech limited

HCT chart, page-339

1. 241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 524
    Yeah imagine?

Very creative, however, look at the facts,

• The ASX aware letter and HCT Response is effectively another retraction, this time, of their Sales forecasts.
    • HCT have continually demonstrated ineptitude since having a potential gangbusters product, I could list them, but i couldn't be bothered, maybe i will,
    • retraction after retraction, including a you tube video that made the CEO look like a fool IMO
    • asking a Hot Copper Poster to share pertinent company information only to select shareholders on this forum
    • then failing to deliver on those update promises as described by said Hot Copper Poster
    • then failing to deliver on the sales promises as per ASX announcements
    • then telling the ASX, we will be good boys now, after the ASX pulled them up on their incompetence.

No wonder the ass has fallen out of the share price.

Yeah, imagine all you want, but this management team led by the Dr, has demonstrated IMO, nothing but incompetence of COVID pandemic proportions!

IMO, that demonstrable incompetence means they will never be effective IN ANYTHING unless there is a significant change in leadership and management, however, IMO, that will never happen, HCT is a ticket to their lifestyle and they will cling on till the sad end which they are hurtling toward at a rate of knots.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.