HCT 0.00% 1.0¢ holista colltech limited

Sure, i do agree with @Cabbie, looks like capitulation is...

1. 3,612 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1220
    Sure, i do agree with @Cabbie, looks like capitulation is happening, although today doesn't appear to be the end of it, has broken out of the trading channel it was in on higher volume, that gap at 4.2 will now act as a magnet, i don't think it will fill personally as this chart seems to be completely manipulated to make it look terrible - As i mentioned in posts above, purposely releasing bad ann's coupled with someone's negative comments on here and twitter seem like an effort to drive down the price to accumulate shares that were sold at a much higher level in order for that person to re-gain the exact number of shares they held before making a top 20 public. This is just speculation of course but all the signs are there that its 100% what is happening, i know you cant give advice on here but if i was holding i would continue to do so, and if i was looking for an entry as i am there will be one very shortly.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2409/2409099-c214827226f0e60c820aa0b89d4a1cb6.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.