HCT 0.00% 1.0¢ holista colltech limited

I feel we are close to the bottom but not there yet. We had a...

1. 1,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 895
    I feel we are close to the bottom but not there yet. We had a runaway gap and these have measuring implications, If I apply this ( was confirmed as a runaway after two days of continued decline ) And also apply the FA with whats happened I think we will test 61 even 60 and bounce hard. Price action is everything and volume showcases people's emotions that's what volume is to me in a stock. Volume is declining which is good in a decline. Remember people a stocks will always rise 50 percent from its low and decrease 33 percent from its high. I feel we will rerate back to 9 c and then we just need management to tidy up and a good ann and we should be back Above 14. I still fell this company has the potential to be huge and I'm happy to stay for the ride and there are always bumps along the way. I'm staying positive but all so I need change in this company too. I should be over 1 million shares soon since I will buy more on the bounce. MY money is where my mouth is and I'm happy to be patient and good luck to all. Keep it real. Block out the noise most who are noisy don't even have skin in this, they are full of it and Fake,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.