HCT 0.00% 0.5¢ holista colltech limited

HCT- Holding length, page-87

1. 5,291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 384
    The volume is negligible, there's always going to be 10% of the shares on issue with traders who more often then not get it wrong and are forced to sell at a loss or take a 1cent profit. Eventually these shares will be absorbed and held with longer term holders. It's already obvious to see the difference between how this stock was trading a month ago and now. A lot less free float.

If you watched the closing auction you would also be able to know that the 5 seconds before it finished, a few thousand shares were quickly removed from the bid at 17, triggering the indicative close to quickly change from 17 to 16.5 and making those trades go through at the low of the day.

now ask yourself this, if there was a big holder trying to offload their shares would they a) make the SP close on the low of the day, getting less $ for their shares and making the SP look weaker

or b) make it close at 17c go get bang for the buck

I think it makes more sense that it's someone trying to accumulate at the cheapest possible price as well as making the SP look weak to flush out more traders the next day

Pretty obvious to me.
    Last edited by Seb93: 11/05/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.394M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $1.101K 220.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1737805 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 414325 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.