HCT 0.00% 0.5¢ holista colltech limited

HCT - In A Nutshell - KJ, page-252

1. 719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    One important aspect that might be initially overlooked regarding the relationship forming with 8 Mercatus, is the operational expertise they will likely bring along to assist Holista in their strategic growth planning...

Pretty sure I remember reading that one of the principles in 8 Mercatus is also a Top 20 shareholder in Holista.

This tells me that their interests will be aligned as they move through structuring deals with their distributor network, and probably have exposure to the 8 Mercatus resources at many differing operating levels on top of their established business contacts within Singapore and throughout other parts of the world where their incubated Company’s are currently operating!

In their press release they also indicate in the previous Recent weeks they have secured technologies targeting remedies to be utilized against the Covid virus!

If their deal comes together favorably with Holista in late July, I think we could expect Q3 to meet investor expectations and hopefully many future quarters going forward...

For me, outside of the positive Covid 19 surrogate tests results coming out of the U.K. lab this collaboration could be the most significant relationship to date as indicated by the reasons above...

A couple of months time to wait is really nothing

all above my opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.