HCT 0.00% 0.7¢ holista colltech limited

happy now. God your loser mate. I simply stated an opinion. I...

1. 32 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    happy now. God your loser mate. I simply stated an opinion. I have made a strong attempt to not make this personal. I really don't understand you mate. If your honestly concerned that my opinion on the ANN will have a strong influence on this hot copper thread than you really need to get out more. I originally bought HCT for 12c and was happy to sell at 21c. I then watched the price movement and reviewed the last ANN I decided that while poorly presented that the company has a lot going for it and bought back in at 19c. if you review my other comments on HC you will see I have been clear on my standing, the company has a lot going for it however that they need improvement in their presentation and public appearance. I have seen them retract informations and their commercials are pretty poor. the company has improved substantially but if I was HTC and I said I would have something by the end of the month, with their track record would do my best to make it prompt and accurate. Now you carry on as though I'm here to deter any buyers. I am not, but I would like to highlight to people interested in buying that the company has had a poor track record with releasing information and at this point I don't believe it has improved, more than happy to be wrong. Can you clowns please just for a second assume that not everyone on here is trying to manipulate people for their own agenda.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2189/2189773-bd745247ab53aca8b55b7d4cc98f7066.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.951M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 197656 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 464347 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.