HCT 0.00% 0.5¢ holista colltech limited

Well put mate, this is the right way imo of seeing things. We...

1. 28 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Well put mate, this is the right way imo of seeing things. We have to remove the inherent bias and emotions as holders and look at it neutrally too. I was in Woolies yesterday and HS was stocked up to the brim all over, different brands, ofcourse all alcohol based. I agree, the all natural angle might work for HCT. However, many people don't care what HS they are using right now as they just want to squirt a bit on their hands and go about their business! It will take time, awareness and maybe a bit of media persuasion for people to start seriously thinking about the ill effects of alchol based HS. GMO free, cruelty free, organic... you name it, we were not using or aware enough of such prodcuts a decade or two ago. It took time and a lot of media coverage for us to rethink the kind of products we buy and consume. I see the same happening for HS?

This whole use of HS becoming the norm is a bit far fetched and very subjective imo. That might be case for older generations, however, I don't see younger people caring too much? It is a hard concept for youngsters to grasp that they need to sanitise wherever they go. We have all been at that age where we feel we are invincible. So I highly doubt people in their 20s, 30s will diligently use HS wherever they go, they ar simply not psychologically attuned to do so! I want HCT to do well too but it holding 14-15c level for weeks when the ASX is running hot is not a good look.
    Last edited by Nathsp: 05/06/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.394M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $1.101K 220.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1737805 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 414325 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.