HCT 0.00% 0.7¢ holista colltech limited

I have to agree with you on this one. I do believe many, myself...

1. 32 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    I have to agree with you on this one. I do believe many, myself included allow emotions to overly persuade their comments on this forum. I have been called out before stating that I simply provide negative comments in a bow, so for those that want butterflies and rainbows stop reading now.

HCT has got a lot coming particularly when we start seeing Covid increase substantially due to the protests and large gatherings. I think the company will go up and I have no doubt about that. I have have looked at the current SP and agree with many others that at the current price it is a steal. (here's the ribbon) However regardless of how busy management is or whether their product is top of the line or crumbs on the floor, they must remember they are not sole traders or privately owned. To trade on the ASX they have to meet certain requirements, now this they achieve (kind of, aside from retraction) but doing the bare minimum will not see them triumph. I understand that they would be busy making deals and developing their product but I assure you that any great company will tell you, people first, product second, money third. I do believe at these prices you could make a great profit but If the comments are true and HCTs view on its holders as an inconvenience or just people they have to pass information on to when they are good and ready remains than I don't I would prefer to give my money to someone I can rely on. This is a massive stretch but look at apple, many companies make good phones, several make arguably better phones than apple, but apple convince people they have common goals and they are striving to ascertain those goals. HCT appear to have goals and want you to know that their goals are better than yours and you should just trust them on this.
    My opinion of this company has been the same for quite some time, great products, poor management. I am a small fish, many will disregard my opinion, but remember if all the small fish leave there are few big fish left.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.951M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 197656 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 464347 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.