HCT 0.00% 0.5¢ holista colltech limited

HCT Marketing, page-164

1. 719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    Quite simply put, OOH Medical was set to generate large sanitizer purchase order for the NHS in the U.K. and now has been delayed by a disarray of their system since Covid ran over them and many other Country’s public health care systems

the procurement department Pre Covid was controlled by a small number of suppliers and the number has now grown to over 8,000 suppliers in their system creating price gouging and other problems associated with the supply chain due to the panic buying and world wide shortage of PPE in addition to battling this would wide invisible viral enemy. (Really ugly for many)

so now what?

refer to the recent press release and the time frames for Imraan and OOH Medical to register the NatShield and upcoming nasal balm with the Country’s medical agency’s and likely an accompanying sanitizer container program for the Hospitals

I believe he has extensive relationships within this sector and helped many personnel secure jobs within health care

unfortunate short term circumstances, as it would have been really nice to have booked an order for 1,000,000 bottles of NatShield right out of the box...

so we are moving through plan B which will require more time to develop
    nothing is ever easy...

my opinion here

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.394M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 105855 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 282891 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.