HCT 0.00% 0.5¢ holista colltech limited

I think it's strange that it's been categorised under "Pest...

1. 2,495 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 319
    I think it's strange that it's been categorised under "Pest Control" alongside sprays, foggers, repellents, traps, baits, swatters and sappers.

The seller is "meriqllc" who:

"meirqbllc is a New York based company that service thousands of retailers nationwide. We are a premiere online wholesaler, retail and closeout company that helps small businesses to compete against larger enterprises by offering hundreds of high-quality goods at prices close to those at which large chains purchase. Minimum order is only a case of any product giving small businesses the opportunity to quickly turn merchandise rather than having the dollars tied up in inventory.We help small stores compete with big chains on both selection and price. We are a supplier for wholesale and resell for Ebay, Retail Stores,Flea Markets, etc. We provide the best value and an outstanding shopping experience. We are committed to offering customer service second to none. We will try our best to provide 5 star products and services at Walmart.com. We offer 30-day return policy. All return shipping fee will be paid by customer. 15% restocking fee will be applied to non-defective items."

They share a phone number with a company called Buy A Lot Of Things.

https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/buy-a-lot-of-things and
    https://buyalotofthings.myshopify.com/products/natural-disinfecting-sanitizer-kills-99-99-germs-anti-pathogenic-non-toxic

Seems a little... eh.

Is this an official channel?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.394M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 105855 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 282891 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.