HCT 0.00% 0.6¢ holista colltech limited

Umm this may be old news as I haven't taken the time to read...

1. 59 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Umm this may be old news as I haven't taken the time to read through all the previous posts, but the gicc website seems to have been updated and is looking more professional than it was previously !!

In particular the pathaway page:
    https://giccllc.com/path-away.html which offers some great Insights into the use of pathaway currently, here are the main points I noticed:

"Due to groundbreaking technology the product has use across a wide spectrum of market segments. It has been used to increase crop yield, help raise bigger and more healthy poultry, decontaminate nearly every mode of transportation private and public and even protect textiles."
    (This is in reference to their aerosol solution btw).

Furthermore:

"We know of no other product available to the public that received an approval for use as safe, effective and non-toxic at concentrations ranging from a low of 3% all the way up to 100% concentrated solution. This was certified by New Zealand EPA.'

They've also got subsets of pathaway products called: Pathaway ANIMAL HEALTH
    Pathaway TRANSPORTATION
    Pathaway PERSONAL CARE

Also some clarity on this please: DID THEY JUST SAY IT HAS BEEN SUCCESSFULLY TESTED AGAINST THE SURROGATE AND ACTUAL COVID?

"Path-Away Anti-Pathogenic Aerosol Solution® was successfully tested against two separate and distinct species and genus of the Coronaviridae family:
    The Feline coronavirus sample causing illness in animals is: ATCC VR-1508 Feline Coronavirus, Strain Munich.
    The COVID-19 SARS CoV2 strain is a separate, individual genus and species tested because it has a high virulence factor.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but their use of past tense here, if Intentional, would mean pathaway has already been successfully tested against human covid?

Looks like lots of work is going on in the background with regard to uses of pathaway... Exciting times

Last edited by stevogate13: 31/05/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.673M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $1.591K 265.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1084379 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 115724 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.57am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.