HCT 16.7% 0.5¢ holista colltech limited

This is ludicrous, why would they breach ASX rules by no...

1. 752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 416
    This is ludicrous, why would they breach ASX rules by no releasing one when they have always done so at this point?

People like yourself on this thread want ANNs in June? When the Dow Jones and Nasdaq are volatile, and today people are cleaning ups their tax matters all month peaking to big selling which will likely happen this afternoon. Why would it benefit us SHs to have an ANN just before a sell off? Do more of your own research.

The only update they need to to do are the quarterlies. That is it. To make money on the stock market does not require lots of ANNs, it requires a company to make sales and large profits. That is what the market wants and it takes time for SP to build especially in a speccy like HCT. HCT are also reluctant to be too keen on ANNs after mistakes previously. Better they just stick to announcing new product developments and announce a bombshell with sales figures (hopefully properly) in July then constantly making impatient people feel happy.

I recommend to hold two or three more companies and compare the regularity of announcements between them. I hold 18 (mostly speccies like HCT), and HCT are certainly in the top five for frequency of ANNs.

DMOYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $1.394M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $321 64.21K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 220168 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 462891 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.