HCT 0.00% 2.4¢ holista colltech limited

HCT weekly chart, page-10

1. 1,894 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 920
    Yeah, I'm really starting to worry about this Quarterly. The Chart to me doesn't have anything great in it at all, lots on indecision and volatility. Long term trend Is just in an uptrend / Intermediate a slight uptrend and the short term Trend is def downward. 2 years ago this stock was higher than it is now. Not great I must admit. FOMO its self, with so many great products, should have this up. None seem to mention HCT have their toes in so many things this can be bad, sometimes its better to have less and just specialize in a few than generalize on many things.

Get sales and cash flow in first and expand after that. Natsheild people!!! That's what the primary focus should be now, put the other stuff on hold. Once you have large amounts of funds expansion is easy. Also if these sales results are not good it's very disappointing, give me 50,000 bottles of this stuff and i could sell it, Go to every school, contact People in places and give free samples, etc it's not hard!!Things better start happening.

People don't stay in stocks that don't go up unless you're an idiot. Looking at the weekly and daily its just a big ST with a huge spread and price action right to the apex. Never a great thing. I see people here are talking about a wedge formation, yes but remember a wedge is a very short term consolidation or change in settlement. This is getting into dangerous extended territory.

Fundamentals should lift this and its what I'm only bullish on right now, this isn't a chart visual investing stock right now. I wish management would just do what's right and not what they want. I like HCT but its feeling safer to bail out ( if the quarterly isn't great ) Invest in gold and jump in when this gets in an uptrend and past 18c ... actually above its moving averages and on a consistent basis. Never a good sign when a stock is below its 20EMAand 9 EMA. I would love to see this break up above the 9 and 20ema next week.

Im always bullish on HCT long term but I would love to see an ann before the quarterly, if not, I don't care what anyone says management are not doing to the right thing if this doesn't happen. Def my most frustrating hold the past 3 years, every other very frustrating stock I have owned the worst I have made is 100 percent so things tend to get there.. I'm sure this one-day won't disappoint but I'm def watching this hard as this could go sour and im out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.