XJO 0.12% 7,980.4 s&p/asx 200

hctv pres christmas vacation monday

1. 6,485 Posts.
    Welcome to HCTV!

It's that time of the year again. It's written in every broadcaster's licence, that they must play this film at least twice every December. Enjoy...

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

"Well the weather outside is frightful, but the fire is so delightful. And since we've no place to go, let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...
    Cogs W Griswald...You should turn professional Doc, you're pretty good at that. Will we be intimate for much longer? I'm taking the kids to cut down our very own tree.
    Zia...Cogs, it seems a bit big.
    CG...Oh honey, I thought we sorted this out last night?
    Mowibble...Dad, this tree won't fit in our back yard.
    CG...It's not going in the yard, Mow. It's going in the living room.
    Costa...You know, I'm a sensual actress in future films!
    Z...My family should arrive soon.
    Uncle Yoda...Hey Grizz, Madmin and I figured out the perfect gift for you.
    CG...Aw, you didn't have to get me anything.
    UY...Dammit, Madmin, he guessed it.
    CG...Well I'm gonna park the cars and check the luggage, and well, I'll be outside for the season.
    CG...I don't understand! I checked the charts, I read every post telling me I'm on to a winner, and yet none of these Lynas lights work....
    Hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah!
    Red...You surprised to see us Cogs?
    CG...Oh, Red... If I woke up tomorrow with my head sewn to the carpet, I wouldn't be more surprised than I am now. Can I refill your eggnog for you? Get you something to eat? Drive you out to the middle of nowhere and leave you for dead?
    Red...Naw, I'm doing just fine, Cogs.
    MM...What's that sound? You hear it? It's a funny squeaky sound.
    UY...You couldn't hear a dump truck driving through a nitroglycerin plant!
    CG...No I hear it too.
    CG...I think it's a squirrel. Where is Red? He usually eats these goddamn things.
    Red...Not recently, Cogs. I read that squirrels were high in cholesterol.
    Z...What are you looking at?
    CG...Oh, the silent majesty of a winter's morn... the clean, cool chill of the holiday air... an asshole in his bathrobe, emptying a chemical toilet into my sewer...
    Red...Shitter was full.
    CG...Of course, have you checked our shitters, honey?
    CG...I kept this quiet, but if this stock profit is what I think it is, I'm taking the whole family to Surfers Paradise.
    MM...Is that Billabong or Macmahon honey?
    CG...It's a membership to the Jelly of the Month Club.
    Red...Cogs, that's the gift that just keeps on giving
    CG...Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Percy Redbacka, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit he is! Hallelujah! Holy shit! Where's the Tylenol?
    Red...Ho, ho, ho Cogs, here you go!
    RB...I've never been treated like this in my life
    Zia...I'm sorry. This is our family's first kidnapping. RB...Remember how I was toying with the idea of suspending the Christmas bonuses?
    Mrs.Redbacka: You didn't! Well, of all the cheap lousy ways to save a buck!
    Jona Lewie in kitchen That's pretty low, mister! If I had a rubber hose, I would beat you...
    RB...I changed my mind. I'm reinstating all the bonuses.
    CG...Amanda, if this turkey tastes half as good as it looks, we're all in for a real treat!
    Red...Save the neck for me, Clark.
    Clark: Okay Red...

==============================================

This showing of Christmas Vacation was brought to you by my own personal feelings...

Market Upfate
    US markets were down half a percent, Euro markets were flat. Oil was up and Gold was also flat. SPI futures sit at -10. Here's a summary of the weeks data courtesy of Business Spectator.
    "The week ahead brings a solid mixture of economic indicators, as the rapidly approaching holiday period fails to stem the flow of news.
    Locally, the release of the minutes of the Reserve Bank of Australia’s last policy meeting will dominate headlines, while current account balance data will also be released.
    Overseas, the latest batch of gross domestic product data is due in the United States, while current account figures are due in both the United Kingdom and European Union.
    In company news, Australia and New Zealand Banking Group will hold its annual general meeting, along with DuluxGroup and Incitec Pivot."

Good trading to all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.