XJO 1.75% 8,092.3 s&p/asx 200

hctv presents blazing saddles monday

1. 6,485 Posts.
    Welcome to HCTV!

This week we pay tribute to the comedy stylings of Mel Brooks in....
    Blazing Saddles

HotCopper Congregation...[singing] Now is a time of great decision/Are we to hold or up and quit?/There's no avoiding this conclusion/The market's turning into shiiit.

Meanwhile, at Institutional Investor Inc...
    CFO...Sir, there is a small pocket of resistance in the town of HotCopper. Let me send a new crankerer that will so offend the citizens, they'll sell up and leave.
    CEO...Yes, yes, can't you see I'm busy.
    CFO...Well then, meeting adjourned. Oh, I am sorry, sir, I didn't mean to overstep my bounds. You say that.
    CEO...What?
    CFO..."Meeting is adjourned".
    CEO...It is?
    CFO...No, you *say* that, sir.
    CEO...What?
    CFO..."Meeting is adjourned".
    CEO...It is?
    Barnsty...Now you look here son, we're doing just fine. We certainly don't need anyone of your ilk.
    Disco Stu...Step back, one false move and the muso gets it
    DS...(falsetto) Oh won't somebody help that poor man
    DS...Shut up, don't make me kill him.
    DS...How are you this fine morning Ma'am?
    Paddo...Up yours Disco!
    DS...You seem a bit more laid back, what's the story?
    Jeeps...Don't mind them, you see II Inc have been trying to run us out of town for years, people are a bit jumpy. C'mon we can catch the end of Penny's show in the Zoomba saloon.
    Penny...(singing) Here I stand, the goddess of desire / Set men on fire / I have this power. / Morning, noon, and night, it's dwink and dancing / Some quick womancing / And then a shower. / Stage door Johnnies constantly suwwound me / They always hound me, with one wequest. / Who can satisfy their lustful habits? / I'm not a wabbit. / I need some west...
    CFO...We're looking for the meanest, most ornery sons of bitches that ever lived. What are your qualifications?
    KKK Brokers...We once sold millions of packets of 1 share each, at a loss, just to annoy mums and dads.
    CFO...Perfect, you're in.
    DS...We're going to have to come up with something to save the town.
    J...Sorry I was just dreaming about taking over the Monday slot. But I'm ready to go, just had a lamb roast. What's the plan?
    DS...I have a friend, he's got a short fuse and may help us.
    J...Hang on, back up a minute. You have a friend?
    DS...Costa, good to see you. Can you help us?
    C...Costa help, Costa like Disco.
    DS...Costa, probably better to focus on the men, and not knock the horses out!
    J...You know I think he's got a thing for you.
    C...No, Costa is man.
    DS...Oh no the fight has carried over in to the LYC forum.

========================================
    This screening of Blazing Saddles was proudly brought to you br PETP...People for the ethical treatment of Potatoes.

Market Update
    Euro markets were again down over 1%, however US markets at least took a breather. Oil was up over 1% and Gold was flat SPI futures closed at +12. Here's a summary of the weeks data courtesy of Business Spectator.
    "The week ahead brings the highly anticipated minutes from the Reserve Bank of Australia’s November policy meeting, as well as other key releases from both Australia and overseas.
    Besides the minutes, the best a quiet local week can offer is data on internet job advertisements.
    Offshore, markets in the United States face a shortened week for the Thanksgiving Holiday, while home sales and consumer sentiment data will be released.
    In company news, Australia and New Zealand Banking Group will hold its annual general meeting, along with big names Woolworths, Macquarie Group and QR National.
    Finally, European Union finance ministers will meet to discuss current bailout plans for Greece."

And in crash news, according to Marketwatch we currently have 43 days, 25 mins and 3 secs until armageddon.

Good trading to all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.