XJO 0.43% 8,014.9 s&p/asx 200

Welcome to HCTV! This week, a bit of 50's Americana...Happy Days...

1. 6,485 Posts.
    Welcome to HCTV! This week, a bit of 50's Americana...
    Happy Days

Starring...
    'Costa' The Fonz Fonzarelli
    Richie 'Chris Ford' Cunningham
    Ralph 'Ophir' Malph
    Potsie 'El Capo' Weber...and
    Arnold 'Jeeps'
    CF...Hey baby, are you coming to the Zoomba tonight, I know Redbacka.
    RCC...I am a Terminator, I do not have to sleep like inferior humans, I trade 24/7
    ROM...XJO 6000 within 4 months!
    PEW...I am a gun trader.
    CF...Arnold, cook us up a couple of burgers and tell us your strategy.
    AJ...Give me a minute, I'm just experiencing feelings of love for Disco. My strategy is Buy On Sell Off. I am one sick puppy, give me a hundred.
    CF...Cunningham, I sorted out the Greeks for you, what are you going to do for me?
    RCC...Well Fonz, owning Lynas is like riding a Honda CT110, instead of a Triumph Scrambler.
    CF...Thinking about Lynas makes me want to punch something....Where's Potsie?
    RCC...At nights, I think he sings at the gay bar down the road.
    CF...That reminds me, who's playing this easy listening garbage?
    CF...I'm going to enjoy the rest of the Zoomba. I might do someone else's mum for once.

===================================
    This episode of Happy Days was proudly brought to you by...Refreshing Crack.

Market Update
    Overseas markets finished around 1% in the red on Friday as the Spanish bailout seemed to expand. Bloomberg has SPI futures at minus 21. Here is a summary of the weeks data courtesy of Business Spectator.
    "A massive week ahead in economic indicators is headlined by the release of second quarter consumer inflation data.
    The highly anticipated figures come alongside the producer price index and job vacancy numbers.
    Overseas, gross domestic product data for the second quarter is due in the United States.
    Elsewhere, second quarter GDP data is also due in the United Kingdom.
    The first signs of the upcoming earnings season dominate company news, with Woolworths and Wesfarmers set to release full-year sales results.
    Oil Search, Atlas Iron and Alesco Corporation will also reveal earnings results."

Good trading to all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.