XJO 0.12% 8,221.5 s&p/asx 200

hctv presents happy days monday, page-52

1. 16,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    The current issues confronting investors are unnerving to say the least and certainly confusing for those who have found a pathway to profiting from the sharemarket over the last 30 years or so .Unlike previous deleterious economic factors that led to market downturns,where the passage of time and natural regrowth led seemlessly to the next upturn ,we presently have a situation where governments and government bureaucracies are intervening substantially for fear of what might happen to the world and more particularly to their power base if they don't.

How bad it could be is something they don't want us to find out but unfortunately all they're trying to do is extract time for the propective term of their tenure and in the process inflaming the undesirable issues at the end .I'm still in there trying to eke out some money from this mess ,but I don't pretend to have any clue as to where the markets might be headed . Therefore ,despite the technical and fundamental intelligence that one might read to try and give themselves some hope of surviving I think the ultimate outcome here is in the lap of the gods .The timing of that outcome is also largely conjectural.

Therefore unless you're very professional and onto it every day I don't think this is a market for you though that might change if it all blows up gloriously ,which perversely would be the best thing for everybody

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.