XJO 1.34% 7,971.1 s&p/asx 200

hctv presents jaws monday

1. 6,485 Posts.
    Welcome to HCTV!

After intensive negotiations involving our 3 senior executives, Me, Myself and I, we're delighted to announce we've secured the rights to a suite of classic films. We start this new era in forum broadcasting, with a Spielberg blockbuster...
    Jaws

Starring...
    Chief BiggDaddy Brody
    Mowibble Hooper
    Mayor Pisces Vaughan
    Jeeps Quint...and
    Special Guests.
    BDB...I don't know if I can go back in the market HoneyDew, it's scarred me for life.
    HD...You always pull through, remember when you found $50 in your gardening jeans.
    "Shark!"
    BDB...Everyone out of the market now!
    "Caylus?...Caylus?...Has anyone seen my Caylus?"
    "Chief BiggDaddy, you knew it was dangerous! But still my boy is broke. I just wanted you to know that."
    "We've caught it!"
    MH...This is not it. It's a Great White Shorter alright, but not the one causing all the carnage. They caught a shorter not the THE shorter.
    PV...Who the hell are you?
    MH...Mowibble Hooper, HotCopper institute. Our sensors indicate a release of good news by Lynas last week, my guess is this was a shorter trampled in the rush for the door.
    PV...Do you know how many people rely on us for positive vibes.
    MH...6?
    PV...Let's not cause a scene, I refuse to put up warning signs.
    JQ...Y'all know me. Know how I earn a livin'. I'll catch this bird for you, but it ain't gonna be easy.
    BDB...Hooper and I are coming with you Quint.
    JQ...Have a look at this. Only a few weeks ago, a sting from a Boart ray.
    MH...I can beat that, check this out. A bite from a Martis eel.
    BDB...What's that tattoo Quint?
    JQ...That one Chief? That's ABC Learning. It was 2007, stock sank in 12 minutes. Eleven thousand investors went into the water, 316 came out solvent. Shorters took the rest. Anyway we delivered the GFC.
    MH...What's up BiggDaddy?
    BDB...We're gonna need a bigger wallet.
    MH...Quick, get my equipment, we'll shoot her with 50cc's of positive vibes.
    JQ...C'mon you bastard, I'll have you...Aagh, revenge my death.
    BDB...Let's see if you can handle this cylinder of compressed El Capo gas.
    BDB...Alright, I did it, I blew up a shorter.
    MH...Only 2 million to go.

=================================
    Jaws was proudly brought to you by the local Chinatown retailers...

Market Update
    Overseas markets were up mildy on Friday after a few green sessions. SPI futures are at +18. Here is a summary of the weeks data courtesy of Business Spectator...
    "The week ahead brings a solid mix of key economic indicators from both home and overseas.
    In local news, lending finance data, housing starts and the Reserve Bank of Australia’s quarterly bulletin are on tap.
    Offshore, consumer inflation figures dominate the week in the United States, while the producer price index is also due.
    Elsewhere, the Federal Reserve will hold its September policy meeting and China will release a suite of key data.
    In company news, Sigma Pharmaceuticals and Myer Holdings will release earnings results, while a number of companies will go ex-dividend.
    Finally, the Queensland government will release its budget for the 2013 financial year."

Good trading to all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.