XJO 0.30% 8,099.9 s&p/asx 200

hctv presents jerry springer monday

1. 6,485 Posts.
    Welcome to HCTV! In order to keep the excitement going after the Olympics, we've secured the rights to the program rated No.1 by the American Trailer Park Association...
    The Jerry Springer Show

(Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry)
    "Please welcome your host Jerry 'Redbacka' Springer" (Wooh, Go Jerry, Drop it like it's hard, Homey)
    JRS...Thankyou, thankyou, you know nowhere is there more misplaced emotion than on the stock market. My first guest today is a self employed businessman who says he's been taken for a ride by his investments. Let's bring him out, Keith Dreamer
    JRS...Welcome Keith, I see you've been on before talking about Trannies, I watch the $TRAN as well. Tell us what's been going on?
    KD...Hey Jerry, love the show. Well it all started when I received compensation after suffering 3rd degree burns the last time I was here. I invested my compo with Lynas.....a sure thing they said. Jerry, I trusted this guy and his followers, he's shafted me harder than my former mates brother!
    JRS...Why don't we see what he has to say...here he is...Lynas!
    (Boooooooo)
    JRS...Fantastic! Keep that applause going for my next guest, who has been villified for his attitude and abrasiveness on our forum site....please welcome El Capo...
    EC...Hi Jerry, always watch the show. That bloke Keith has left right?
    JRS...Ha ha, so what's been happening El, your posting colleagues seem to be at loggerheads with your style.
    EC...Well it's like this Jerry....I am the man, the boss, I know what's going on, my skills are second to none.
    voice from backstage (He's the prophet of Boom!)
    JRS...That's right, all the way from the XJO...here he is, JGunter.
    JG...Achtung baby!
    EC...I'll give you prophet of Boom...
    JRS...Another fantastic show...
    JRS...I want to take this opportunity to thank you all for being on the show and good luck to you. You know, part of the intensity of the market is the fact that you're never in control, it's life on the edge and my guests today have been close to that edge, and as so often happens, they got burnt. It's small consolation to know almost everybody goes through that in the market. In fact the only way for this never to happen to you, is if you never invest. Problem is, that's an empty life. Take care of yourself and each other.
    Next time, we'll bring you Celebrity love triangles...

==============================
    This episode of Jerry Springer was proudly brought to you by Big Dick's Resort.

Market Update
    Overseas markets were up moderately on Friday continuing the recent positive push, although gold was salightly lower. SPI futures closed at +5. Here is a summary of the weeks data courtesy of Business Spectator...
    "The week ahead is dominated by the continuing earnings season and the release of the minutes of the Reserve Bank of Australia’s last policy meeting.
    Companies reporting this week include BHP Billiton, Woodside Petroleum, Qantas Airways and Woolworths.
    BlueScope Steel, Fairfax Media, Bendigo and Adelaide Bank and Coca-Cola will also release results.
    A thin week in local news brings just housing affordability data and skilled vacancy figures.
    Offshore, jobless claims data and new home sales figures are due in the United States.
    In the United Kingdom, second-quarter gross domestic product data will be released."

Good trading to all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.