XJO 0.21% 8,027.0 s&p/asx 200

Welcome to HCTV!This week, an Australian cult classic...Mad Max...

1. 6,485 Posts.
    Welcome to HCTV!

This week, an Australian cult classic...
    Mad Max 2

My life fades, the vision dims, all that remains are memories. The ASX had become a desolate wasteland after the Martis event of the 30's. Only those mobile enough to scavenge, brutal enough to pillage would survive. The gangs took over the markets, ready to wage war for a portfolio of shares. And in this maelstrom of decay there was a man. A man known as The Fib Warrior. A man we called Max
    MM...==Pauley stay here==maths. Gonna check the tanks abcde==.
    Wez Shorter...You can run, but you can't hide! Also I think my girl is a bloke.
    Mowibble Gyro...Well well well, what have we here? Trying to steal my shares were you?
    MG...Alright, take it easy! I know a place you can get some shares. Maybe we can make a deal.
    MM...Note those perfect hits if you don't show me...61.8%
    MG...You sure drive a hard bargain Mr.
    "I'm Red Backa, a few have us have managed to hold off the shorters and live off the shares we hold. We can't last much longer, we're planning to head north. We could use a man like you, let me know I'll be in the library.
    Humungous Shorter...There has been too much violence. Too much pain. But I have an honorable compromise. Just walk away. Give me your shares, the options, the warrants, and the whole compound, and I'll spare your lives. Just walk away and there will be an end to the horror, we can all move on and I can go back to Mexican wrestling.
    RB...You've got to drive the truck Max, do you really think Jeeps is up to it, I mean look at him!
    MM...I feel an important vibration==. Maths, I'll drive your truck==38.2%
    MM...Let's say hug me baby, no more English, just maths. Here Kid, 3765 the low!
    Stu the Feral...Aagh uugh ughhh gurgle cough!
    RB...Watch your left Max, one of the psychos is on your tail.
    SBW Shorter...I can only last 10 rounds.
    "That's the last we saw of Max. We had escaped with a busload of MAD shares at $1.20 each for our future. In the fullness of time, I became The Leader and turned the camp into a cheap rock venue with $2 Midori's."

===================================
    This screening of Mad Max 2 has been brought to you by the American Dog Owners Association...

Market Update
    Both US and European markets were up Friday. Gold and oil were slightly down. SPI futures closed at -9. Here's a summary of the weeks data courtesy of Business Spectator...
    "The continuing February earnings season dominates the week ahead, with some of Australia’s biggest companies across a wide range of sectors due to report.
    Companies set to reveal results this week include Rio Tinto, Commonwealth Bank of Australia, Wesfarmers and Fortescue Metals Group.
    Elsewhere, Whitehaven Coal, CSL and Leighton Holdings will report, while ANZ Banking Group will provide a trading update to the market.
    In local news, housing and lending finance data is due, along with consumer sentiment data.
    Overseas, United States retail sales data is due, along with figures on industrial production and business inventories.
    Finally, gross domestic product data for the fourth quarter will be released in the European Union."

Good trading to all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.