XJO 0.28% 7,739.9 s&p/asx 200

hctv presents man vs market monday

1. 6,485 Posts.
    And now HCTV is proud to present "Man vs Market" with Bear Gunter.

I'm Bear Gunter, and I'm going to show you what it takes to get out solvent from some of the most dangerous places on Earth. I've got to make it through a series of challenges in the sort of places you wouldn't last a day without the right survival skills.

Now I'm in the dense jungles of the Australian Stock Exchange, tangling with some of the most inhospitable people on Earth. The constant battle with the markets wild side, where one slip could cost you your portfolio. Where every broker wants a piece of you, and you've got to get them, before they get you. I'm pitting my wits against financial wizards, and showing you what you need to do to survive in one of the toughest environments known to man.

I'm going in under cover of darkness, as the natives are notorious for inhabiting the bright lights of the bars at night.
    (jump from the helicopter into the ASX)
    Ok, let's run for cover and re-assess. Wow, just look at this place! This is going to be a mission! Ok let's get into this.
    Man, I almost bought BSL shares just then, it's just so hard in the ASX with so many brokers in front of you, you must tread carefully.
    If we work our way along this window pane, we can drop down into the uptrend. If you go with the flow of the uptrend, you can cover ground surprsingly fast! But you can never afford to be complacent, uptrends have a habit of catching you out.
    Woohoo, did you see that? I just went down that ERA slide,it's such a tough terrain to survive in, obstacle after obstacle.
    It's time to find sustenance, if I can stalk this Lynas herd, I might be able to separate one of the weak.

Whoa, look at this stockfall, it was just a trickle before, if you want to see what a flashdrop looks like, look at that! If you drop into this now, it's game over, This is now a scary place for me, let's get off this ledge and back into the ASX jungle.

In the ASX, everything wants a piece of you, big or small, and one of the smallest creatures is also the most annoying.....Leeches. Let me just check my John Thomas here for these blighters. The ASX is a constant drain on the body's resoures.

Now we need to find shelter, it's important that we find a place off the ground, where we are free from the creepy crawlies and cockroaches that inhabit the bottom of the ASX.
    After a pretty sleepless night, at the mercy of brokers, it's a relief to see daylight!

It's time for breakfast, we need some energy.....this is a biotech tree and with your trusty knife, you can dig out some investors which will give you much needed protein, it's not gourmet but it'll do.
    Now We need to rendevous with the helicopter, but before we go we'll grab some quality stocks with divis, and perhaps escape this nightmare with some profit. I can hear the chopper blades. C'mon we need to move and find this open ground. Keep with me, keep with me, let's get a fire going, If we set this NCM alight, there's a good chance a pilot will spot this. Getting out solvent is the best feeling in the world!

Coming Soon on HCTV.....
    MarketBusters - where market myths are debunked.
    Big Bank Theory our flagship sitcom.
    Iron Trader A Japanese cult market show.

PS....Sorry Chris, but you had a thread by BiggD, so I decided that Bear was JG. I'll give you a starring role in a future production.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.