XJO 0.10% 7,767.5 s&p/asx 200

hctv presents mission impossible monday

1. 6,485 Posts.
    Welcome to HCTV! Strap yourself in for...
    Mission Impossible
    Do do do do, do do do do, doodle doo, doodle doo, doodle doo, doodoo
    Starring...
    Jim 'Mitkye' Phelps
    Cinnamon 'Kates9999' Carter
    Barney 'Mowibble' Collier
    Willy 'Costa' Armitage...and
    Rollin 'thesnowyforest' Hand
    JMP...When the seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea.
    "Good morning Mr Phelps. A European Summit begins on Thursday. These ponces have procrasterbated (look it up) for too long, and the markets have suffered. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to make something positive happen. As always, if you or any member of your XJO force is caught or killed, Madmin will disavow any knowledge of your actions. This tape will self destruct in 5 seconds. Good luck Jim"
    JMP...We'll have to infiltrate the summit, here is the time schedule.
    BMC...I'll pose as a Rabii
    RSH...You know, I was the lead in Space 1999.
    WCA...I haven't worked out for an hour and a half
    CKC...I'll head to make-up.
    JMP...Will you be ready Willy?
    WCA...Yes Jim, now you better get out of here, I just finished the clean, about to go for the jerk
    JMP...What about the snatch?
    WCA...Yeah she'll wait until I finish my workout.
    JMP...Good, I'm going back to my room to take hallucinogenic drugs, they help me think.
    JMP...Picture yourself in a boat on a river,with tangerine trees and marmalade skies!
    RSH...I'm going in as Monti.
    RSH...Where are you going Van Rompuy? I said we're not leaving here without concrete measures to fight our high interest rates. It's up to Germany.
    CKC...Ok, I'm ready.....make me ugly.
    CKC...I, Angela Merkel, Chancellor of Germany agree with the Italian Prime Minister and agree to backdown.
    CKC...God I feel dirty!
    JMP...Well done team, markets have risen and another crisis has been temporarily averted. Madmin will be pleased.

=================================
    This episode of Mission Impossible was brought to you by
    Lightspeed Briefs...For the discriminating crotch!

Market Update
    Friday, our time, the Euro Summit members elected to surprise by appointing an EU bank syupervisor and allow Euro banks to be recapitalized by the ESM, which should be ratified in Germany this week. How it affects the markets is yet to be established.
    Overseas markets were up considerably on Friday night, the DAX up 4.3%. SPI futures sit at +38. Here is the Week Ahead courtesy of Business Spectator...
    "The week ahead brings a host of key economic indicators, headlined by the Reserve Bank of Australia’s decision on interest rates for the month.
    Locally, the federal government’s much-debated carbon price reduction scheme finally takes effect.
    Building approvals data and retail trade figures are due, along with private inflation data.
    Overseas, United States factory orders figures and construction spending data will be announced.
    Elsewhere, the Bank of England and the European central bank will make decisions on interest rates.
    In corporate news, a few local groups will go ex-dividend, while Ford will release recent sales results in the US."

Good trading to all! Good vibes to Zia!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.