XJO 0.87% 8,283.2 s&p/asx 200

hctv presents prisoner monday

1. 6,485 Posts.
    Welcome to HCTV! The switchboard lit up last week, and the bloke who rang said we were appealing to the lowest common denominator with our Springer episode. With that in mind.....this week we visit Wentworth Prison and Cell Block H to relive one of the most thought provoking and intelligent pieces of Australian drama...
    Prisoner

On the inside the sun still shines,and the rain falls dowwwwwnn..but the sun and rain are prisoners too,when morning comes around.
    Starring...
    Bea 'Martis' Smith
    Doreen 'Sck' Burns
    Lizzie 'El Capo' Birdsworth
    Lou 'Stockplaya' Kelly
    Joan 'Play2win' Ferguson aka The Freak!
    Meg 'Bluesdog' Morris...and
    Special Guests
    "Right Perkins, if you tell Bluey we posted foul language masquerading as punctuation symbols....we'll get you!
    BMS...I'm telling you, there'll be a crash any day now.
    LEB...You haven't got a couple of fags have you?
    DSB...Forget about all that, word is, there's a new screw, and she's a real freak, into all sorts of stuff.
    JPF...Ladies...just so you know I won't be taking any of your crap....don't make me put my gloves on.
    LSK...I'll take you on Ferguson, I'm a north shore girl...tough as nails.
    MBM...Governor, we have high security prisoners arriving from the Lynas facility.
    Mrs Madmin...Put them in with Lizzie....that should straighten them out.
    Mrs Nine Lives...Do you think that's wise, she's a grumpy old bag.
    LEB...Don't you call me names, ya smart alecky trollop!

============================
    This weeks episode of Prisoner was brought to you by the nations No 1 supplier of Family Foods...

Market Update
    US markets finished up over half a percent Friday, Europe was a little softer, Gold and Oil were flat. SPI futures close at +25. Here is a summary of the weeks data courtesy of Business Spectator...
    "The week ahead brings another deluge of company earnings results, in what is the final week of the official August reporting period.
    Companies reporting this week include Toll Holdings, Caltex Australia, Virgin Australia and Seven Group.
    Perpetual and Lynas Corporation will also report, while a number of companies will go ex-dividend.
    In local news, June quarter capex data is set for release, along with construction work data for the period.
    Overseas, second-quarter gross domestic product data will be released in the United States, while the US government releases the Beige Book, its quarterly report on the state of the country’s economy.
    Finally, US Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke, Bank of England executive director for financial stability Andy Haldane and IMF managing director Christine Lagarde will speak at the Jackson Hole Symposium in the US."

Good trading to all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.