XJO 0.87% 8,283.2 s&p/asx 200

Wow, thanks for the credit Chris! I must say I've had an...

1. 2,859 Posts.
    Wow, thanks for the credit Chris! I must say I've had an epiphany with the markets the last week. It relates to the AUD as it appears I nailed it getting rejected at the downsloping triangle trendline just above $1.06. It should now come back to the upsloping triangle trendline which is currently around 96c and rising. I think the low at that trendline will be a wave 4 low before surging to all time highs next year for the wave 5 high.

The AUD has been frontrunning the indexes and I expect the US to rally into the end of this week/early next week for the Labor day public holiday before the pullback really kicks into gear. How big the pullback will be I'm unsure and must admit I doubt I'll get the 20-25% pullback I've been hoping for. Let's see.

The Labor Day public holiday should allow the AUD one last rally up to around $1.045 for the last opportunity to short at these levels before it dips below parity.

I'm all over the Nikkei too and expect a little pullback now before rallying up to around 9800 before it collapses down to sub 6000 for the final bear market low.

Tally ho........

El Capo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.