XJO 0.93% 7,889.6 s&p/asx 200

hctv presents rocky monday

1. 6,485 Posts.
    Welcome to HCTV!

This week, sit back and relax as we present...
    Rocky

Starring...
    Rocky 'Costa' Balboa
    Mickey 'Pisces' Goldmill
    Pauley 'Disco' Pennino...and
    Special Guests
    MPG...You look a bit beat up from the past couple of years Rock, but you've held firm and I'm proud of ya. Now it's our time, you're going to eat lightning and crap thunder.
    RCB...I dunno Mick, those guys look pretty good
    DJO Creed...C'mon Balboa, I'm giving you a shot ya bum
    PDP...Don't listen to him Rock, do you wanna be like me, You've got to train like never before.....and maybe ball my sister.
    RCB...God I hate beef, lamb is my favourite. Balling your sister sounds good, it would make up for the times I found you and my mum together. Ok let's train. (Cue the montage)
    "I need a hero, I'm holding on for a hero till the end of the night. He's gotta be strong, and he's gotta be fast, and he's gotta to be fresh from the fight."
    "It's the eye of the tiger, it's the thrill of the fight. Rising up to the challenge of our rival."
    MPG...You've got heart Rock, don't be fooled by those charts and lines, just hit em and hit em big!
    RCB...I'm set to go Mick, get my $5000 ready.
    "Living in America - eye to eye, station to station."
    DJOC...Let's go Balboa, sting like a butterfly, float like a bee.
    RCB...I'm not finished yet Creed!
    DJOC..I ain't losing to this clown....where's Bernanke?
    MPG...His resistance has cracked Rock....knock his block off!
    "8...9...10"
    RCB...I've done it Mick. Yo Johno.....Johno?

==================================
    Rocky was proudly brought to you by the Council of South Burlington.

Market Update
    Overseas markets were mixed on Friday, SPI futures closed absolutely flat! Here's a summary of the weeks data courtesy of Business Spectator...
    "A suite of important economic indicators are set for release in the week ahead, with key data due both locally and overseas.
    In Australia, job vacancies data and home sales figures are set for release, along with the Reserve Bank of Australia’s financial stability review.
    Offshore, June quarter gross domestic product data is due in the United States.
    GDP and current account balance figures are also awaited in the United Kingdom.
    The week in company news sees Nufarm release earnings results, while a number of companies go ex-dividend.
    Finally, Reserve Bank board member Guy Debelle will speak publically in the week ahead, while Prime Minister Julia Gillard will speak at the Economic Club of New York."

Good trading to all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.