XJO 0.81% 7,971.6 s&p/asx 200

hctv presents star wars monday

1. 6,485 Posts.
    Welcome to HCTV!

We've managed to get our hands on an advance copy of the new Star Wars movie....Enjoy.
    Star Wars Episode VII...The New World Order

2 weeks ago in a galaxy far, far away...
    Robbbbbbb Skywalker...I sense a disturbance in the force, I must return to HotCopper and help chart the path. Pauley, Maxi, prepare the ship.
    P3PO...Come along M2, Master Robbbbbbb wants us to get the ship ready.
    Maxi2d2...===kissed 13052====note the low====Adios
    P...Of course not, you'll sit on top as usual!
    Meanwhile, on the moon of HotCopper, the Zoomba Lounge was in full swing.
    Pisces Solo...I'm telling you Dylan is the king, what do you think Costa.
    C...Rrrrrrr-ghghghghgh!
    PS...Nana Mouskouri? Pfft, what would you know
    Redbacka-Wan Kenobi...I am Redbacka, let me pass.
    RS...There's no cover charge here RB. Listen I need your advice on how to save us from certain doom.
    RWK...A friend of mine Pisces Solo, has a ship that can outrun the imperial fighters. Go with him and rendevous with Princess Paddo. And Robbbbbbb, may the force be with you.
    RS...It is, I have 17 bottles of whiskey on board.
    RWK...Good, good, just be careful and be mindful of that tyrant, Martis the Hutt.
    PS...Martis, you must let us pass, we need to stop the New World Order.
    MTH...I love that band, Blue Monday was great.
    PS...Not New Order, you fat glob of grease. We must save the Empire.
    MTH...The Empire is already doomed Solo, I've been saying so for years.
    PS...Why do I feel like picking you up in a blue plastic bag, and putting you in the bin?
    C...Rrrrrrr-ghghghghgh
    PS...I know Costa. we're being pulled in via a tractor beam.
    RWK...Let us pass
    RS...Cut that out will you RB.
    Darth Stu...Now listen Queen Paddo, lighten up on the info on Mondays will ya, I put a lot of work into this garbage.
    QP...Never Stu, Robbbbbbb will be here soon to save me.
    RS...Thank god for the internet, I got this light sabre from a site in Arkansas for $99.99....I'm coming Paddo.
    (Breathe) I said there are no conspiracy theories Jacques! Sound the alert, I can smell Skywalker.
    RS...I shall defeat you Darth Stu.
    DS...Yeah whatever
    RS...Now I know why they call you the Apathetic Darth
    DS...Yada Yada Yada, Jeopardy is on. I may be your father I don't know. I went to a lot of rock concerts.
    RS....Blasphemer, take this....and this.....and some of that.....check this out.
    RS...I need Spock to check me out, think I have a parasite on my back!

=======================================
    This episode of Star Wars was brought to you by the George Lucas company...

Market Update
    Overseas markets were mostly flat on Friday, although again Gold was down. SPI futures sit at +8. Here is a summary of the weeks data courtesy of Shane White at Business Spectator...
    "Locally, several key releases are due from the ABS, including housing finance and labour force data, while consumer sentiment figures are also awaited.
    Overseas, the United States government will release the latest Beige Book, its quarterly report on the state of the country's economy.
    Elsewhere, the European Central Bank is set hand out its monthly assessment, while European Union consumer inflation figures are due.
    A host of important figures are due out of China at the end of the week, including highly anticipated fourth-quarter gross domestic product data.
    The week in company news sees Rio Tinto reveal fourth-quarter production results locally. The real action though is overseas, where big names including Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan and Bank of America will all release quarterly earnings figures."

Good trading to all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.