XJO 0.39% 8,013.4 s&p/asx 200

Good post BiggD......a great summary.However, I'm not sure...

1. 6,485 Posts.
    Good post BiggD......a great summary.

However, I'm not sure you're on the same page as Pete MDchippo.
    Yes people get ignored sometimes but most definately not by the ones Pete may think are ruining the thread.

As soon as someone posts something knowledgeable they are fawned upon, and thumbers come thick and fast.

I was a bit tetchy this morning, but we should get this out there.

My understanding is that some think that the thread is not what it was, not as technical, too much frivolity. That has been my impression and why I thought certain posters were not posting on my cranker day. That may still be the case, although it is a quiet day.

What i don't understand is how it is the fault of those who are more social. If the thread is lacking technical content, then surely that is the fault of the technicians who won't post. Mitta, Redback, Acouch and co, can do it, why not everybody.
    I for one am trying to do something about it, but can't really do much other than stop posting, and I don't want to do that because I do not think I'm doing anything wrong.

We should get it sorted out. We need posters like San Felipe, Pete, Voltaire etc.

Sorry Pete, but complaining about it with no contrubution or solution is pointless.

I don't believe anyone is ignored, and most of the bulls are the non-technical ones.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.