XJO 0.76% 7,763.2 s&p/asx 200

It's a storm in a teacup Stu ....who has the right to dictate...

1. 16,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    It's a storm in a teacup Stu ....who has the right to dictate what is worthwhile content and what isn't. A little argy bargy is always good for some interesting discussion as well.

Some people are so full of themselves and the way they do things that they can't accept that others can adopt a simple practical approach to the markets and be eminently successful .Personally I have the greates respect for any chartist or technical person and the many hours of work that they put in but I don't take any notice of them .If I did it would interfere with the limited skills that I have going for me.

Some people come on here and you think they're a bit silly but you find out after a while that maybe they're not so silly.I think we're all here because we want to make money and/or be educated and entertained so anyone who can add to that mix is free to post whatever they like if relevant to the xjo as far as I'm concerned.

Life's serious enough without the elite police whinging about what is and isn't put up on a free blog.Maybe you'd be surprised to know that some of the most useful things that I've learnt on this thread have generally come from the low profile types,and it hasn't generally contained a chart .That's not to decry the legends ,I'm sure the majority crave their very educated opinions which is as it should be

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.