XJO 1.34% 7,971.1 s&p/asx 200

Welcome to HCTV!This week we screen managements favourite movie...

1. 6,485 Posts.
    Welcome to HCTV!

This week we screen managements favourite movie as a kid.
    Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

"In other news, reclusive market genius Redbacka Wonka is opening up his factory to the lucky holders of 5 golden tickets, hidden inside trade confirmations."
    Jako Bucket...I've found one!
    "Run home Jako as fast as you can."
    JB...Sorry I forgot it was Grandpa's orgy night, but I've found one of the golden tickets.
    Grandpa Jeeps...That's great Jako. Wonka shut his doors 10 years ago. Nobody ever goes in and nobody ever comes out.
    JB...It's for 2 people Grandpa, will you go with me?
    GJ...Why you little #@&*, just go and @*/! yourself. I'm so sorry, that was my Tourette's. Of course I'll go with you.
    RBW...Welcome, so much time and so little to do. Wait a minute. Strike that. Reverse it. Thank you.
    RBW...Welcome to the Noise room!
    Mrs Gloop...Is zat a chocolate river Wonka? Malmoe come back!
    RBW...Crap! No really it's crap. This room filters out all the crap from the market chatter.
    RBW...Let's move on, Malmoe is highly toxic now.
    RBW...Join me on the SS General Forum.
    RBW...Velcome to ze Invention Room. In this room are all of our most secret inventions. Our latest marvel is the Everlasting Stop Losser. No matter what trade you make it stops you out when you're losing money. I'm very confident. And this one pill allows you taste the whole ASX at once.
    Penny Beauregarde...I'm tasting Bluesteel, what's happening.
    RBW...We hadn't perfected that yet. The Stupo Refos will take you down to the steel furnace.
    "Stupo Refos, stupidi doo, we've got another problem for you. When you lock us up in the clink, it's a given that we'll put up a stink....Put up a stink!"
    GJ...Where'd you get those Wonka?
    RBW...They just turned up one day...in a boat!
    This room is where we keep the Golden Geese, they lay shares of gold.
    Paddo Salt...I want the world, I want the whole world. I want the maximum thumbers I can, they're my ramblings man. Don't care how, I want it now!
    RBW...I seems as though Paddo has been deemed a bad egg (sorry Paddo, not really).
    Let's move on to my latest project.....Redbacka Vision. You can take my thoughts and convert them to TV signals and have it delivered to you in your loungeroom.
    Groundzero Mike...I love it, I watch TV!
    GZM...What's happening mom?
    Mrs GZM...I think the signals are doing the Harlem Shake.
    GZM...I knew I shouldn't have invested in Barminco.
    RBW...You've won Jako. I need somebody to take over my empire when I'm gone. This will all be yours. You can bring the whole family, but no more seniors orgies ok.

=======================================
    This presentation of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory was proudly brought to you by your local wholesome Family Foods supplier...

Market Update
    Overseas markets were mixed on Friday, the DOW was up a quarter of a percent, the DAX was down half. Gold was down slightly at 1576, but Oil fell over 1%. SPI futures sit at -5. Here's a summary of the weeks data courtesy of Business Spectator...
    "Domestic news will replace company reports as the focus for investors this week, with major releases due from the Reserve Bank of Australia and the Australian Bureau of Statistics.
    The key event of the week will be the central bank’s cash rate decision on Tuesday afternoon. Analysts expect weaker-than-expected capex figures could persuade the central bank to lower the official cash rate.
    Elsewhere on the local front, the ABS will unveil the latest reads on current account balance, GDP and trade balance data.
    Interest rates will also be a central focus overseas with the Bank of Japan, the European Central Bank and the Bank of England all set to hand down decisions.
    Unemployment data out of the United States will also be of interest towards the end of the week."

Good trading to all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.