XJO 0.93% 7,889.6 s&p/asx 200

hctv's are you being served monday

1. 6,485 Posts.
    Welcome to HCTV! This week the British comedy classic...
    Are You Being Served

Second Floor, Billabong
    BHP and Fortescue
    Mesoblast and Lynas
    Worley Parsons too...going down
    do, do doodoo do

Starring...
    Captain "vvg26" Peacock
    Mrs "El Capo" Slocombe
    Mr "Mowibble" Humphries
    Miss "Acouch" Brahms
    Mr "KookE" Lucas
    Mr "Bluesdog" Rumbold
    Mr "Pisces" Grainger...and a
    Special Guest
    AB...Those silly boys keep asking me how my roadmap works?
    ES...Nobody seems to want to see my roadmap. Did you see the fog this morning? My pussy was gasping all night!
    VP...That's enough chatter, the forum is open, we need to be professional.
    Mr Lucas, as Billabong is struggling, we could not obtain any chest apparel for our female mannequin, can you do something about it.
    KL...Got it covered Mr Peacock.
    PG...Let's try to keep it light and gay.
    KL...I'll handle the 'light' part.
    MH...Are you free, Mr Lucas?
    KL...I am indeed Mr Humphries, I'm going to buy some Newcrest.
    MH...I'm right behind you Mr Lucas.
    KL...I'd rather you be right behind Captain Peacock.
    VP...Now Mrs Slocombe, we're going to need you to back up your predictions with a chart,
    ES...Captain Peacock, I do not respond to any man's finger!
    VP...Mrs Slocombe, I want you to wait here while I call Mr Rumbold.
    ES...I hope this isn't going to take long Captain Peacock. The last time I was late a fireman had to climb out of my bedroom window and risk his life on a narrow ledge trying to grab hold of my pussy.
    BR...Yes Captain Peacock?...You're having issues with Mrs Slocombe's attitude?...No I don't think it's necessary to contact Young Mr Madmin. He left specific instructions that he did not want to be disturbed.
    BR...I suggest you try to lighten the mood, perhaps a fancy dress day?
    MH...Is it Zoomba time yet? I think I'll just play some music.

=====================================
    This episode of Are You Being Served was a HCTV / 30th Century Fox co-production.

Market Update
    Overseas markets pushed considerably higher on Friday, as did Gold and Oil. We're headed into 2nd quarter earnings season in the US and will see important quarterly production numbers from our big miners. Bloomberg has SPI futures at +33. Here is a summary of the weeks data courtesy of Business Spectator.
    "The minutes of the Reserve Bank of Australia’s latest policy meeting headline a massive week ahead in economic news.
    Locally, trade price data, building activity figures and lending finance numbers are due.
    Offshore, the United States government will release its Beige Book, a quarterly report on the state of the country’s economy.
    A huge week in company news sees Australia’s major miners release second quarter production reports.
    BHP Billiton, Rio Tinto and Fortescue Metals are all due to release figures, while Woodside Petroleum is also expected to detail its quarterly performance.
    The American earnings season brings results from companies including Bank of America and Citigroup.
    Finally, the International Monetary Fund will releases updates to its global growth forecasts this week."

Good trading to all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.