XJO 1.29% 7,861.2 s&p/asx 200

hctv's life of brian monday

1. 6,485 Posts.
    Welcome to HCTV!
    This week we bring you a film that was 'so funny it was banned in Norway'...
    Monty Python's Life Of Brian

25th December....Mrs Martis tends to her newborn in Jerusalem.
    MM...Who are you?
    Wise Men...We are here to praise the child.
    MM...Go and praise someone's else's brat, go on.
    WM...We were led by a heart. We've brought presents, gold, frankincense and myrrh.
    MM...Thanks for stopping by, and for the gold and frankincense. Don't worry about the myrrh next time ok.

30 years later
    MM...Brian, I think you're old enough to know the truth. Your father was a Bull. A chartist in the Bull army.
    BM...You mean you were raped?
    MM...Well, at first.
    BM...Wren's livers, wolf nipple chips, otter's noses, get em while they're hot.
    "2 bags of noses"
    BM...Are you the HotCopper People's Front.
    What? No, we're the People's Front of HotCopper. The HPF...Pfft!
    BM...Can I join your group? I hate the Bulls as much as anybody.
    "Right you're in. I'm Timbo, this is McKagan and over there is Coppashaft. We're planning to kidnap Madmin's wife, you can help us.
    Pontius Madmin...So wapscallion, you were twying to kidnap my wife. Guards, thwow him to the floor woughly.

"Martis, Martis, Martis"
    "Messiah"
    BM...Look, don't listen to anybody, you are all individuals.
    All...We are all individuals.
    MM...Now listen here, he's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy. Now go away!
    PM...To pwove ouw fwiendship, it is customawy at this time to welease a
    wongdower fwom ow pwisons.
    Crowd...Welease WussianCircles
    Guard...We don't have anybody of that name Sir.
    PM...We have no WussianCircles
    Crowd...Welease Whodes2Witches
    Guard...We don't have him either Sir.
    Crowd...Welease Martis.
    PM...Do we have a Martis?
    Guard...Yes Sir
    PM...Welease Martis.
    Guards...Right, we have an order of amnesty for a Brian of Nazareth.
    All...I'm Brian, check my butt tattoo, I used to run with the gangs at Nazareth High. I'm Brian, I'm Brian, I'm Brian and so's my wife, Johnno who used to go by Brian.
    "Cheer up Brian, you know what they say.

=======================================
    This screening of Life Of Brian was proudly brought to you by your local real estate agent.

Market Update
    On Friday, Euro markets finished over half a percent down, US markets were flattish. SPI futures finished at -13 according to Bloomberg. Here's a summary of the weeks data courtesy of Business Spectator.
    "The minutes of the Reserve Bank of Australia’s latest monetary policy meeting dominates economic news in the week ahead.
    Elsewhere locally, housing finance data and new car sales figures are set for release.
    Offshore, consumer price index figures are due in the United States, while Chinese inflation is also due.
    In the corporate world, a number of miners will release quarterly production reports including Rio Tinto, BHP Billiton and Fortescue Metals.
    Telstra Corporation is among a couple of key names holding annual general meetings, while Bank of Queensland will release annual earnings results.
    And finally, the International Monetary Fund and the World Economic Forum will hold meetings this week."

Good trading to all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.